Acronis #CyberFit Academy Cloud Tech Training
Did you know that #CyberFit Academy training courses can help you increase sales, reduce your total number of support cases, and even lead to a happier, more productive team?
It’s true—and it all possible with #CyberFit Academy Cloud Tech training. This four-day technical training course is designed to provide IT professionals with broad knowledge and background information related to the use of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. These hands-on training courses allow participants to learn and test all product functionality.
Register now to benefit from this detailed training, learn how to get the most out of Acronis, and deliver even more value.
We hope to see you in class soon!
· Cloud Tech Fundamentals* – This course starts with an overview of the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution and then focuses on licensing, agent installation, operating concepts, and managing tenants and users with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud services.
· Cloud Tech Associate Advanced Management** – This course covers how to use Management capabilities, including group management, remote desktop, remote assistance, hardware inventory, that’s available as standard in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud and patch management, disk health monitoring, software inventory, and fail-safe patching available in the Advanced Management Pack.
· Cloud Tech Associate Advanced Security** – Perfect for employees looking to learn more about security, this course is focused on security services found in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, including how to plan and perform cyber protection operations with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
· Cloud Tech Associate Advanced Backup** – This course covers how to plan and perform backup, recovery, and related operations with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
· Cloud Tech Associate Advanced Disaster Recovery** – Get ready for a detailed look at Disaster Recovery as a Service. This course covers key topics such as how to plan and perform cloud-based disaster recovery failover and failback with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
· Cloud Tech Associate Advanced Files & Notary – This course covers the planning and navigation between the Administrator and User console, the usage of the connectivity clients, and the most common operations for the use of Files Cloud and the Notary interfaces.
· Cloud Tech Professional*** – This class dives deeper into the topics addressed in the Cloud Tech Associate courses. Take an advanced, more detailed look at management, security, disaster recovery, backup, and other cyber protection topics.
* Required training for Registered, Authorized, Gold, and Platinum Partners
** Required training for Authorized, Gold, and Platinum Partners
*** Required training for Gold and Platinum Partners