Browse all events
For service providers
Expert-led demo: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), designed for MSPs
Jun 13, 2023, 9:00 AM
See how Acronis Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) can help MSPs simplify endpoint protection for clients of any size.
Unfortunately, many market-leading EDR solutions are expensive, complex and hard to manage. And they tend to be disconnected from backup and recovery operations, creating integration hassles and delaying ticket resolution when problems arise. Acronis Advanced Security with EDR enables MSPs to truly simplify deployment and management of endpoint security to quickly detect and remediate attacks while delivering unmatched business continuity.
Join us for this live demo to see how MSPs can:
- Take advantage of incident prioritization and AI-guided interpretations to understand an attack scope and impact in mere minutes.
- Ensure client business continuity with native backup and recovery capabilities.
- Eliminate excessive cost and complexity related to managing too many point products.
- Empower your team with a single, complete cyber protection solution and UI that is simple to deploy, manage and scale.
- Improve clients’ compliance efforts and their ability to secure cyber insurance.
Register now for this expert-led MSP demo and Q&A to see what opportunities Acronis EDR can unlock for your team.
Senior Solutions Engineer, Acronis
Nikolay has served as Solutions Engineer and Architect for cloud products of Acronis since 2014. He focuses on solutions for cloud service providers that bring backup, disaster recovery, and comprehensive cyber protection to partners of all levels. Nikolay holds a Master’s degree in Mathematics from Virginia Tech.